Professors Jean Amato, Amy Lemmon, Michael Hyde, and Melissa Tombro, English and Speech;
- This project involved community-based artist Tattfoo Tan as a visiting artist and 合作者.
- Project 合作者s created an optional curriculum packet for faculty in conjunction with Tattfoo's visits to 15 classes in Liberal Arts and Art & 他帮助设计 over 300 students turn to their own heritage to consider the significance of recipes 在他们的文化、家庭和生活中.
- Following the class visits, over 70 最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台 students, faculty, and staff participated in 最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台's Heirloom Recipes blog as part of this ongoing project.
- Using words and/or images, in addition to their recipes, contributors narrated personal stories on the role a particular recipe had played in their lives.
- Project 合作者s also organized a public event co-sponsored by the Diversity Council, W最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台, and the Culinary Arts 俱乐部 that included an awards ceremony for student contests, recipe samples from the blog, cooking demonstrations, and guest chefs.
- Different aspects and excerpts of the project were covered by W最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台, W27 and Hue Magazine and a free W最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台 student-designed cookbook with recipes from the blog was distributed.