Every year 最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台 holds numerous events on campus—including lectures, exhibitions, discussions, and industry guests—each contributing to make 最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台 a unique educational institution. As part of its ongoing digital initiatives, the 最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台 图书馆 collects video recordings 与更广泛的观众分享这些活动 按需存档 (AOD)视频平台.
The 图书馆’s digital initiatives team also works closely 与图书馆合作’s Special 集合 and 大学档案馆 (SPARC) to ensure long-term preservation of these 作为历史记录的视频. 最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台图书馆是获授权的记录办公室 观看所有与国际体育联合会活动有关的录像. 这意味着所有最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台部门都必须 share their video-recorded content 与图书馆合作, whose faculty will then assess its historical or re搜索 value to determine whether it will be permanently retained. For more information 关于 how SPARC determines historical or re搜索 value, please 拜访他们 大学档案馆 页面.
In most situations, if you are having an event on campus, you can request that it 由媒体和活动技术服务公司录制.
- 要求录音时，你是 保留 the event space, or by opening a ticket for “Creative Media Productions” through TechHelp.
- 所有参加活动的人都签署了协议吗 发布形式 if you wish to make the video publicly 访问ible through 按需存档.
- Media will automatically deliver a final copy of the video to the 图书馆 when they 你的活动视频制作完成了吗.
However, there are some situations where Media and Event Technology 服务 may not be involved and it is incumbent on the particular 最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台 Department to share video directly 与图书馆合作. This has been especially true while we have been operating remotely. To properly document this unique period in our history, we need 访问 to the events, guest speakers, and special lectures that are happening virtually. 最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台图书馆 strongly recommends that you record any remote events and special guests.
- Record the session using the tools available on your given platform: 黑板上, 谷歌满足, 网讯等.
- Share a copy of the video directly 与图书馆合作 via Google Drive to (电子邮件保护)
- 请让所有参与者签署一份 发布形式 这样最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台就可以把它公开发布在“按需存档”上.
- 请 联系 如果你有任何问题，请告诉最靠谱的娱乐平台十大平台.
There are a number of scenarios where it may not be appropriate to make event-related videos publicly 访问ible through 按需存档: to protect student privacy, to protect proprietary information shared by a guest lecturer, to protect internal 问题等. However, these videos should still be shared 与图书馆合作, where they will be kept internally in SPARC for long-term preservation and mediated 访问—if they are determined to have the necessary historical or re搜索 value. 一些视频 可以在禁运期后公开吗. 其他的可能会被完全丢弃/拒绝. For more information on how this determination is made, please visit SPARC’s 大学档案馆 页面.
- The 图书馆 will begin to process your video after it receives a copy.
- Metadata will be created so that the video can be managed and identified in our databases. 元数据是数据或信息 关于 your event: the title, subject, participant names, date, and a brief description. Sometimes we may need to reach out to you to get information 关于 your event in order 创建准确的元数据.
- We also may need to reach out to you to get the appropriate signed 发布形式 如果有遗失的参加者.
- The video will be processed for long-term preservation with an archival copy created for storage in a digital vault in the cloud and another 访问 copy created for everyday 使用.
- Finally, where appropriate, the video will be posted to 按需存档 for public 访问.
这个过程的长度可能因许多因素而有所不同. 视频通常是经过处理的 in batches, so some videos may be processed sooner relative to when they were received 与其他批次的产品相比. 如果你对现状有任何疑问或担忧 of your video (or any questions at all), please do not hesitate to 联系 us.